Hyundai revealed its new, limited-production NIGHT model at the 2016 SEMA show in Las Vegas. This new offering for the popular Tucson CUV appeals to customers that value a distinctive new blackout monotone attitude that expresses their own individuality. “Our new NIGHT model attracts those who already appreciate the striking styling of the Tucson and want something just a little more to set them apart—the exclusive black RAYS wheels with the panoramic roof combine for high appeal, inside and out,” said Trevor Lai, manager, Product Planning, Hyundai Motor America. The Night model goes on sale in late 2016 and pricing will be announced with dealership availability.
Tucson achieves this black monotone appearance by adding the following combination of special features to standard Tucson Sport model content:
- RAYS 19-inch black-finish alloys with black lug nuts, branded center cap and red valve stem caps
- Panoramic sunroof with dark, black-tinted glass appearance for a blackout look
- Gloss black side mirror caps
- Aluminum-alloy sport pedals
- Perforated leather steering wheel
- Front and rear LED maplights
The Tucson NIGHT model is available exclusively in Coliseum Gray, Caribbean Blue, Dazzling White and Black Noir Pearl exterior colors.